Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wonders what a new set a strings and 7 new picks can do!

My mom works on some Saturdays so my dad does some cool stuff for us. Today we went to a local Bike(Motorcycle) shop and my dad bought a new helmet and my brother bought gloves(I don't know why, I thought for Xtreme Video Gaming(LOL!). Then we went to a local music shop and I got a new set of strings, an electronic tuner and 7 new picks(for when I loose them, I only use one kind in one color)! I must confess that I have owned my guitar for 5 years, but if you put all my time playing together you'd probably get about a month of playing :(, well, I've picked it back up because I still want to play and I have the time now. My guitar is supposedly getting too small for me....
~Rayanna~

3 comments:

  1. Remember when you gave me a guitar lesson? That was so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps Extreme video gaming...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh. Not so good though... do still have the stickers to mark the frets? LOL!
    He thought I was CRAZY! LOL!

    ReplyDelete