Monday, January 5, 2009

6 to 8 WEEKS?!?

For my new readers, my family and I are living in a shoebox(apartment actually) at the moment because we are building a house, so we sold our old house LAST NOVEMBER(2007). We almost have the wooden structure up, and it will probably be completely done by Friday, and 6 to 8 weeks until our house will be done(says Dad).
Today, I figured out that I am definitely hated at my table, but it's okay because I hate them too. The only person that likes me at that table is my best friend Alycia, and she continued to sit there. Why, I have NO idea. I sat, by myself, at a table that was completely empty. I am not complaining, really! I got half my homework done, and I enjoyed the quiet.
BIG BANG THEORY: This is stupid-funny show about nerds with a REALLY COOL theme song! Here are the lyrics!
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state. Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait....The Earth began to cool. The autotrophs began to drool. Neanderthals developed tools. We built a wall. We built the pyramids! Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries. It all started with the big bang!
~Rayanna~

3 comments:

  1. Sorry your lunch table isn't the best bunch of ppl in the world. Totally hate high school politics....blah....

    I can't believe your house is gonna be done soon! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High school drama...don't you love it? We don't have lunch tables, we can sit wherever we want outside as long as it's on campus and not the football field (I'm from FL...just realized it's way to cold to do that almost everywhere else).

    "The autotrophs began to drool" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah well.
    I guess! SO COOL that you live in Florida! I live in Upstate NY, and that doesn't even happen in the SPRING!

    ReplyDelete