Friday, November 27, 2009

Pictures/ Christmas

I have a really good camera. I used to be one of those kids snapping pictures of everything. Black and white photographs amaze me. I don't use it so much anymore. I really should. I have a million frames and no pictures! I don't know what I want.

Why does everyone want presents. I like giving gifts. Deciding what to ask for is hard. You can't ask for a record contract, a maid, or self folding/hanging clothes, or someone to do your AP:World homework... on a break. Taylor Swift Christmas CD- Christmas must be something more. Check it out!

My teacher gave us a study guide to do that takes 3-4 hours, a take home quiz, and a huge packet to read and highlight. Not only that, but no "Have a good break, have fun with your family." Nothing. He told us to spend time with family and maybe make a family tree for a Heritage project we are about to start. Crazy. AND, my cousins are here, so I have no time until Saturday and Sunday, I don't think it'll be easy to concentrate.

Love love love
~Rayanna~

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a nice Turkey Day. I miss you!
    Can't wait to get together. You know I haven't even seen you since your birthday????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a huge Biology project assigned for over the break so I know how you feel. Not to be like a stalker or anything but I thought you took AP World History last year.

    ReplyDelete