Thursday, December 3, 2009

At School and Parties

Shout out to Julianna: At my school, they can't cram all the torture into one year, so it is a two year course.

I am not a big party girl. I like to have fun with friends. That's why by birthday parties usually consist of 5-6 girls.
Change.
Christmas party- 20 people, co ed. 3 people said they can't come, Mom says to invite more. I think I've run out of people. It's not a popularity contest. I just know there are other people out there who would like to have something to do on a Saturday night than homework. I invited all the people that sit next to me in all of my classes... except Spanish... she's different.... A lot of these people I don't really know. Siblings are invited, friends are invited, and I can only come up with a possible 17. I don't know what I'll do. Stay tuned to find out!
Love love love
Ranney

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's cool. I've never thrown a party that big that wasn't like...family. Good luck.

    Oh, okay. You don't forget what you learn after two years? I took World History as a freshman but it wasn't AP.

    ReplyDelete