Monday, November 16, 2009

Freedom of Speech

Something we all learn before age 10. What about the freedom of listening.
Now for those of you who do not know me, I am a fairly good listener. I don't mind those who say the same thing 2, 3, 4, even 5 times in the same exact words. It is usually in different conversations, and I'll admit I forget sometimes.
You shouldn't get mad if I stop listening after the 5th time. I am not a stupid girl, by then, I've got it.
I will always try my best to be there for you through whatever you need, but I can only say the same thing in a few different words. There's nothing I can do after that. I will try to explain it the best I can, if you don't get it, tell me, or go get outside help.

First day of Square Dancing, a partner that can't listen and can't take simple directions from a P.E. teacher. I can't take it.
I'm not one to say that the entire human race is stupid, but when you have no disabilities... What's that song, Help me from myself...? Something like that....
I don't know, people astound me. All people, not just the unbelievably lazy.

~Rayanna~

1 comment: