Sunday, December 28, 2008

This Is What Happens When I See Crafts...


My mom gets a Silpada catalog every so often, and their jewelry is extremely expensCheck Spellingive for what it is. For example, I saw a glass bead and sterling silver bracelet and it was $60. At a pottery shop, a similar bracelet was $55. I found the same type of beads all in blue for 5 dollars at my local craft store, a watch head, and some other stuff to make an awesome watch. The final cost of the watch was $25 and 15 minutes of time and it was exactly the way I wanted it. Check it out!

~Rayanna~

7 comments:

  1. I love it! You are so talented!
    *I got to see this in person and it is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful! I love making braclets too, i haven't done it forever though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. You should consider selling at the Etsy shop. I would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I agree with Vickie, you should see about selling these types of items because you are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know-they're right-you could totally start up an etsy shop w/ all of your crafts that you do. I could help you!
    See-I'm not the only one that thinks you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha. Where?! Certainly not in this shoebox I live in now...

    ReplyDelete