Friday, July 31, 2009

Tickets!

I woke up at 3:30 A.M. to my cats screaming at each other. Not fun.
I officially woke up(actually got my lazy butt out of bed) around 7:00. The COFFEE CLUB! It starts at 5:30, where they would be giving away Meet and Greet tickets!
Dad thankfully had been listening. They didn't give them away until 9:45- No win.
Mom bought me tickets when I thought I couldn't go to the drawing.
Then, we went to a town near by where they were giving tickets to the Kieth Urban Back Stage experience(he talks, signs stuff, plays for a group of 50 people, signs his guitar and gives it away.)- No win. Why exactly do you have to be 18 to enter a ticket giveaway? I understand 13 and older, some of the music is kind of iffy. I understand 16, then you can drive and pretty much make all decisions for your self. What's different about 18-- you can vote, FOR president, NOT Music Stations.... Good thing my mom bought me tickets!
I like to go to drawings and stuff like that. It's fun for me. I dressed up like Taylor Swift (my neighbors think I have her hair) in my new boots and hat, make up, just missing the guitar.
Now, I'm not saying that I'm exactly "Megan Fox, Drew Barrymore, or Taylor Swift Beautiful," but people were staring. I don't mind- I actually find my self doing it too. What I think is a little weird is the gaping mouth, chin out, snooty look. I came home, lazy and tired, didn't want to take off my make up, so I went with my mom to pick up some ice cream(I went a little crazy- 1 scoop cookie dough), there were more stairs.
I honestly don't get it.
~Rayanna~

3 comments:

  1. Haha when I was probably four years old, I would be disappointed that commercials would say "you have to be 18 years or older to order" not realizing that if I called, I would have to pay for it.
    I like Taylor Swift. I just heard her song "White Horse" for the first time the other day. It's been stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE FIRST TIME?!?!?! What the....! JK. Some stations won't play it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are beautiful!!!!!!!!! And yes, you do resemble Taylor Swift. How was the concert????

    ReplyDelete