Dad taught me how to mow a couple of weeks ago, so today I thought I would mow the lawn. This is where the title comes into play:
1. NEVER volunteer to mow without pay EVER EVER again!
2. Mowing is a good work out
3. Yard obstacles are hard- I guess hence the name- OBSTACLES
4. Grass stains EVERYTHING
5. I think mosquitos can smell if you've been bitten a hundred times and then get you again.
6. Holding a vibrating lawn mower for an hour really starts to hurt after a while!
7. I love my Dad A LOT, and I want him to finish his den already.
8. I get bored really easily- I'm already bored- I need to keep moving
I found the cutest peace bracelet ever today! I bought it. I rarely buy jewelry and when I do it is always bracelets. I love bracelets mostly because I hate the way wrists look. Not just mine, every one's, they're weird!
I'm off to the World wide web to search for my dream guitar(well, my secondary dream guitar, the one I'm in love with is $4K! Wow, I have good taste, but seeing as I would never make that much playing it, I'm off to search).