Friday, August 14, 2009

Nightmare

Really?! I'm 14 years old and I still get nightmares?!?! I don't know.
This is the story:
I was sleeping(duh) and all was peaceful, dreaming. THEN I suddenly at a party(who's- I don't know!). I was with my Dad(No, that's not the scary part! I love my daddy!) and we were about to leave-- we had been there for hours(That's what he said). So, we got in the car, and onto the highway. Now, last time I checked, police cars were NEVER vans! But, I could be wrong.... A van with the letters P O L I C E were written in red, white, and blue.
It was dark in my dream, so I'm guessing that it was really late, so Dad pulled over. BAD IDEA: The "cops" got out, and I was Nancy Drew, and noticed not one police scanner, computer, or anything electronic that would prove that they were really cops.
They didn't see me, but they made my dad get out of the car. In this dream, our car door could open without sound and without looking open, so I got out too.
They opened the side of the van to reveal two shotguns with a giant syringe on the ends.
I noticed civilian clothes in the van, with thousands of prescription drugs.
They told us to keep our arms down, it would only hurt for a minute.
I woke up to the sound of the sound of the garbage truck- uh, no one under the age of 19 is up yet! Why would you bring your noisy truck that early in the morning?! I was up anyway...

Sorry that makes barely any sense. It just scared me.
Moral: don't pull over for white vans, even if you think they might be real police!

I think I'll have to stop watching C.S.I. for a little while, at least specific episodes. There are a few when one of the characters wakes up at 3:33 every day, no matter where he is, a phone in his room finds him. Well, EVERYTHING has been waking me up at 3:33. The other day, I went downstairs and got breakfast before I looked at my clock!
~Rayanna~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rayanna, I found your blog through Yaya's. I like being here in your blog and read your thoughts through your post.
    And about nightmares, I don't think that just because you are 14 y.o. you will stop having those. I am in my 30's and sometimes it still happened to me.
    Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's creepy. I would be freaked out, especially since I heard all those stories about people posing as cops, pulling them over, and doing horrible stuff to them.

    I don't think age has anything to do with nightmares. I'm 16 and I still have really creepy dreams. I always say I'm going to write them down and I always forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that what you do the 30 minutes before you fall asleep effects what you dream about?

    ReplyDelete